2. The terms "you" & "yours", as used in these Terms, pertains to any person that uses www.padlockoutlet.com: A) to find and/or gather information; B) to price compare; C) to purchase products or services; D) to use the information contained upon this Site to further their knowledge of locks or locksmith supplies, electronic access control, ADA hardware, safes, padlocks, and security hardware; and/or E) for any other purpose not mentioned above.
II. Type of Content
1. The information available on this Site, including, but without limitation, photographs, logos, opinions, directions and security advice (collectively "Content") is NOT a substitute for any type of professional advice that can be obtained from a Security Professional in your area. A licensed Locksmith, or other licensed and bonded Security Professional can better assess your security concerns and offer you a method to overcome those problems in person.
2. www.padlockoutlet.com is provided for use by you for purchasing, price comparison, and information gathering. Because manufacturers constantly make changes to their products, we make no warranties as the accuracy of the descriptions of products we have included on our Catalog. We strive to be accurate in our descriptions and consistently monitor changes in product descriptions that are provided to us by manufacturers, distributors and trade publications.
1. All Content posted on our Site should be considered copyrighted. You may NOT sell or distribute any Content on our site without the express written consent from us.
2. Any information, including logos, that we have obtained from other sources retains its original owner's rights and, to the best of our knowledge, was posted with permission from the respective owner(s).
3. Padlock Outlet has made every attempt to insure that all Content on our Site is posted legally. If you are aware of any infringing materials on our Site, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 215 279 8511.
IV. License to Use the Sites
1. Padlock Outlet grants you a limited, non-transferable license to access and use the Site and Content for your personal or commercial purposes. Padlock Outlet retains all rights and interest in the Site, including the Content, logos, and opinions.
2. You may not use any portion of the Site if such use would violate any local, state, federal or country laws. You acknowledge your obligation to comply with all applicable laws and regulations, including without limitation U.S. export and re-export control laws and regulations regarding the transmission of technical data exported from the United States or the country in which you reside. You further agree to comply with all local laws, regulations and rules regarding online conduct and acceptable Content.
3. You may not use the Site to obtain information of which you know will be used for illegal purposes.
4. You may not use the Site to obtain email addresses or links to other sites for the express purpose of using those email addresses or sites for SPAM or other marketing purposes.
5. You may not post links to any page within the Site - on any website, forum or blog - without the express written permission of Padlock Outlet.
6. You may not use any Content on the Site to train or inform someone if you know or feel that they may use it for illegal purposes.
7. Padlock Outlet does not provide Internet access. You are responsible for providing Internet access to our Site. We are not responsible for ISP outages, poor connections, Site server outages or other problems you may encounter accessing our Site.
8. Padlock Outlet, in its sole discretion, may terminate or restrict your use or access to this Site (or any part thereof) for any reason, including, without limitation, where Padlock Outlet believes you have violated or acted inconsistently with the letter or spirit of these Terms.
V. Your Agreement with Us
1. Any time you visit our Site you are bound by the Terms that were posted on the date you visited. These Terms may be updated occasionally so please review it when visiting our Site.
VI. Privacy and Security
1. Our Privacy and Security Policy is part of this agreement and its terms are incorporated by this reference. Please read it now by visiting our homepage and following the link for “Privacy and Security Policy.”
1. All content is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis, without any express or implied warranty of any kind including warranties of merchantability, non-infringement of intellectual property, or fitness for any particular purpose. In no event shall Padlock Outlet or its suppliers be liable for any damages whatsoever (including without limitation, damages for loss of profits, business interruption, loss of information) arising out of the possibility of such damages. Because some jurisdictions prohibit the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, the above limitation may not apply to you. Padlock Outlet and its suppliers further do not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the Content.
2. Further, Padlock Outlet does not warrant or make any representations regarding the availability, use, timeliness, security, validity, accuracy, or reliability of, or the results of the use of, or otherwise respecting, the content of the site or any other website linked to or from the site. Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the site is done at your own discretion and risk and you are solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of content, or use of this site. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from Padlock Outlet shall be deemed to alter this disclaimer of warranty, or to create any warranty.
VIII. Limitation of Liability
1. Padlock Outlet will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising out of or relating to the use or the inability to use this site, its content or links, including but not limited to damages caused by or related to errors, omissions, interruptions, defects, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, line failure, and all other direct, indirect, special, incidental, exemplary or consequential damages even if Padlock Outlet has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the total liability of Padlock Outlet to you for all losses, damages, and causes of action, including but not limited to those based on contract, tort or otherwise, arising out of your use of this site, its content or links, shall not exceed the amount you paid to access this Site.
2. If you decide to access any of the third party sites linked to or from this Site, you do this entirely at your own risk. You must take precautions to ensure that whatever you select for your use is free of such items as viruses, worms, trojan horses and other items of a destructive nature. References on this Site to any names, marks, products or services of any third parties or hypertext links to third party sites or information are provided solely as a convenience to you, and do not constitute or imply an endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation of, or affiliation with the third party or its products and services. Padlock Outlet makes no representation or warranty as to any third party Content, products or services, and you agree that Padlock Outlet shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such third-party Content, products or services available on or through any such site or resource.
1. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Padlock Outlet, its Sites, its officers, shareholders, employees, agents and suppliers from and against all claims, actions or demands, liabilities and settlements arising in connection with your use of the Site or resulting from your use of the Sites, or your violation of these Terms.
2. Padlock Outlet is not responsible for harm to persons, businesses or property that results from your use of our Sites or the information contained herein.
1. Neither Padlock Outlet nor any of its employees accept or consider unsolicited ideas, including ideas for new advertising campaigns, new promotions, new products or technologies, processes, materials, marketing plans or new product names. Please do not send any original creative artwork, samples, demos, or other works. The sole purpose of this policy is to avoid potential misunderstandings or disputes when Padlock Outlet products or marketing strategies might seem similar to ideas submitted to Padlock Outlet. If, despite our request, you send us your ideas and materials, please understand that Padlock Outlet makes no assurances that your ideas and materials will be treated as confidential or proprietary.
2. Padlock Outlet does not claim ownership of the materials you provide to us (including feedback and suggestions). However, by providing your Submission you are granting Padlock Outlet, its affiliated companies and necessary sublicensees a non-exclusive, worldwide, irrevocable, royalty free license to use your Submission in connection with the operation of its businesses including, without limitation, the license rights to: copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, reproduce, edit, translate and reformat your Submission; to publish your name in connection with your Submission; and the right to sublicense such rights to any Padlock Outlet supplier.
You warrant and represent that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to your Submission as described in these Terms including, without limitation, all the rights necessary for you to provide, post, upload, input or submit the Submissions.
1. While we will use our best efforts to fulfill all customer orders, Padlock Outlet cannot guarantee availability of any particular product displayed on this site. Our goal is a 100% error-free site. We also strive to make our catalogs error free. If price errors are discovered, they are promptly corrected on our systems, and the corrected price will apply to your order. We will notify you if your order includes items that were incorrectly priced. For further information regarding your product purchases, please read our Terms of Sale carefully. The Terms of Sale contains very important information about your rights and obligations as well as limitations and exclusions that may apply to you.
XII. General Information
3. By using this site, you also agree to binding arbitration, at Padlock Outlet's option, for any dispute with Padlock Outlet, in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States, in accordance with the Commercial Arbitration Rules of the American Arbitration Association, by a single arbitrator appointed in accordance with said Rules applying these Terms and Conditions and consistent provisions of the federal and state laws (except conflict of law rules) of the State of Pennsylvania, United States.
XIII. Execution of Agreement
1. Your continued use of www.padlockoutlet.com constitutes your acceptance of these Terms as a legal contract and the equivalent of an electronic signature. Natural persons executing this contract warrant and represent that they are at least eighteen (18) years of age. Users and the person executing this Agreement on behalf of any user that is a proprietorship, corporation, partnership or other entity, represent that such Person is duly authorized by a necessary and appropriate corporate or other action to execute this contract on behalf of the user.