Item normally ships out within 1-2 Weeks (excluding transit time). If out of stock it can take up to 3-4 weeks (excluding transit time). Specific options may or may not increase shipping time. For any reason, if there is a delay in shipping time we will notify you. Feel free to contact us if you have any concerns.
Built-In Combination Lock Extension Set
■ Extension set enables standard Master Lock Nos. 1654,
1655, 1670 and 1671 combination locks to operate in
11/16" (17mm) to 3/4" (19mm) thick standard locker doors.
■ Meets the needs of the expanding health and country club
markets, as well as those of corporations (employee lockers,
health centers) and schools.
■ Retains standard combination dial, control key operation and
convenient push button combination change features.
Each set contains:
■ 1 Disc Shaft Extension
■ 1 Cylinder Extension
■ 1 Clutch Driver Extension
■ 2 Screw Extensions
1. Assemble Disc Shaft Extension first,with "V" marker facing away
from Inner Assembly. Turn part until seated into Inner Assembly.
2. Assemble Cylinder Extension into Disc Shaft Extension with "V" marker facing
away from Inner Assembly. Turn part until seated into Disc Shaft Extension.
3. Assemble Clutch Driver Extension over Disc Shaft Extension,with "V" marker
facing away from Inner Assembly. Turn part until seated into Inner Assembly.
4. Assemble Screw Extensions to Dial Assembly.
5. Continue with standard built-in combination lock installation instructions.